Reduce Winter Feeding with Stockpiled Forage and Winter Pasture
Thursday, August 24 2017
Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension Center
1710 N Hwy 3053, Overton, TX 75684
Would you prefer to feed hay for 60 days? 100 days? or 150 days?
Here’s an opportunity to learn how to significantly reduce your hay feeding needs.
- Stockpiled forage: management and utilization
- How many acres do you need of stockpiled forage and winter pasture?
- Cool-season forages and variety selection
- Establishment and fertilization
- Grazing and utilization strategies
- Monthly and seasonal forage production potential
- Appropriate mineral supplementation
- Estimated costs
Register online at: http://agriliferegister.tamu.edu
or call Extension Conference Services @ 979-845-2604
Register before August 13th: $60/person
Register before August 22nd: $75/person
(Includes lunch and program materials)
Forage Extension Specialist
Soil & Crop Sciences
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension