Friday, February 17, 2017
Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension Center
1710 N. Hwy 3053, Overton, TX 75684
- Effective weed control with weed identification, proper timing and herbicide selection
- Does storage of pesticides impact efficacy?
- How to properly dispose of empty containers and old pesticides
- Using herbicides under trees: Is it possible?
- Save money by understanding active ingredients, residual control and herbicide cost
Registration starts 12:30 pm
Program starts 1:00 pm
Adjourn 6:00 pm
5 Pesticide CEUs Available
Preregister by Feb. 15, 2017: Cost: $25/ person
On-Site Registration Cost: $35/person
(Includes 2017 Herbicide Price Comparison CD)
Register online at: https://agriliferegister.tamu.edu;
or call Extension Conference Services @ 979-845-2604
Vanessa Corriher-Olson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Forage Extension Specialist
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
Soil & Crop Sciences Department